Dear All,

I fully agree with Wayne. W'd need an implementation change first. Using
keys for intra-file links would slow the I/O down, and it is slow enough
already. A persistent ID could be done at the cost of one more storage slot
per object and some more tweaking every time you create an object. Plus, of
course, any added work, slowing down, etc to set up the CVS. With our
current workload and schedule I am not sure if we will get round to it - it
will certainly not be soon.

Yours,

Rasmus