Hi all,
I am a first time SHARP user. I have it installed on SUse 10.0 OS and
configured to ccp4-6.0.2. I do not see the option for inputting known
phase information from my .mtz file on the "Global" page, even if the mtz
file has the Hendrickson-Lattman coefficients. Also, in the "Phase
improvement panel", for Density Modification, only "solvent fraction" and
"including available partial Model" options are active. I was assuming
that the defaults would be used. So even though "starting DM run/" is set
to "no", DM runs anyway, outputting Fdm, Phidm, HL..dm etc.
Is it mandatory that the program be configured to ccp4 version 5?
Is this an installation problem?
Appreciate any help.
Thank.
Arti Pandey