These structures are horrible..
  Remember you do not know your spacegroup.
Absences along 0k0 and 00l will be very influenced by the translation.

 Sp you need to test all: P21 2 2 P21 21 2    P21 2 21     P21 21 21
Run MOLREP using the pseudo translation vector - it is an option in the
GUI  under search parameters.

There wont be a clear distinction of course because they are all going
to be almost equivalent but maybe there will be a marginal  difference..

The features of the data you describe are the consequence of this
translation..
Eleanor