thanks for the link.  I had already seen it and was using it to assign my
chirality.  I guess I should clarify my question.  In sketcher, does one
input the highest priority neighbor first, then the second, and finally the
third?  The sketcher GUI has three columns list: B/3, F/4, & 1/5.  Do these
columns have any significance?

Vu