Hsp70 is very hydrophobic, and the problem mentioned by you is quite
common in many affinity based purifications.  I suggest that you load your
sample on an HIC (say, phenyl sepharose) and elute with a gradient from
high-salt to no-salt.  Hsp70 typically elutes close to no-salt buffers on
the HIC chromatography.

Shekhar Mande