Maybe I did not make the questions clear, which leading to the misleadings.
Firstly, I have collected the mad data and get the phase at synchrotron,
the phased Se is quite good for modelling, and get over 70% of the
molecule run with resolve autobuilding.The density seems also good for
building. But when finally refining the model, the gap between the R(0.22)
and free_R(0.32 )is big, even though modelled the Se-methionine. Before
collecting the mad data at synchrotron, I already have another native data
set collected at home diffractometer (rigku, with R-axis IV++). To my
surprise, when I using the same model(first model) and run with this data
set, it is quite good( with 2.7A resolution, R=0.24 and Rf=0.28 and
further refine to R=0.22 and Free_R=0.25), and I got the final model.The
geometry of the first model and final model(actually no big difference of
the two models)is quite good with procheck.The omit map says good enough
with both of the two models.

So I wondering what happened with the peak data? Did the anomolous signal
have much effect on the data? and anyone have the similar experience?

--
Peng Zhang, Ph.D. Student
Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology

320 Yue-Yang Road
Shanghai 20031
P.R. China

Tel: 021-5492-1117