Yes - your real problem is probably that the Rfac is too low and that is
often due to have rather loose geometry or lots of unrealistic waters in
the model (RmsD on bonds of > 0.03 say..)

It is all a bit unrealistic if you say your maps are good. I suspect if
you tighten the geometry restraints by changing WEIGHT to a lower value,
or by using WEIGHT AUTO then the Rfac will go up, the Rfree will maybe
come down a little and neither the model or the maps will change in any
realistic way at all!

So you have shown (again) that Rfactors are not very reliable indicators
of correctness!
  Eleanor