I guess John was referring to PDB requirements.  CNS reports "sigmaa
coordinate error", "cross-validated luzzati coordinate error" and
"cross-validated sigmaa coordinate error" - I always thought this is
what PDB means.  If I refined structure with refmac, I just leave these
blank.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore