Vineet Gaur wrote:
> Hi all
> we r trying to solve astructure with two molecules in the asu. we were
> initially refining using CNS by applying strict NCS. Now we want to
> shift to REFMAC. How can we apply the rotation translation matrices as
> determined using CNS, while refining with REFMAC.
> Additionaly how do we mentain the same Free R set while importing from
> CNS to CCP4.
> thanx in advance
> vineet gaur

FreeR   - go to the Reflections Utilities - run "Convert to Mtz"
Choose option XPLOR/CNS
  Then if you give the right (hopefully reasonablely obvious)
information  it will generate an MTZ file with the same FreeR

And I think SFTOOLS can do the same task..

Re NCS, REFMAC will work out the matrices itself.
No need to input them..
Eleanor