This is a replacement for cns2mtz, which fixes all the reported bugs in
that program, is rather more convenient, and handles other ascii file
types as well, including at least SHELX hkl files and XtalView PHS files.

Changes include:
  - Spacegroup headers are now generated correctly. (I hope).
  - Column names may be speicified for non-CNS files or CNS files with
missing headers.
  - If a file contains F+/- or I+/- without sigmas (e.g. CNS density
modified data), then dummy columns of sigmas are added automatically.

Any further problems, please let me know!

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~cowtan/convert2mtz/convert2mtz.html