Dear friends and colleagues:
I am pleased to announce this Global Peace Conference (Salt Lake City, Utah, Aug. 24-26, 2007). This is meant to be a truly inclusive event (not just academic), so please help us spread the word out by sending this notice to friends and organizations (national and international) that might be interested in participating (apologies for duplicate emails).
Sincerely,
Fadhel Kaboub
Drew University
Secretary, Congress of Planetary Initiatives
www.congress2007.net ( http://www.congress2007.net/ )

NOTICE OF GLOBAL PEACE CONFERENCE

ANNOUNCING A GLOBAL PEACE CONGRESS LIKE NO OTHER***
Congress of Planetary Initiatives
Marriot University Park Hotel,Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
August 24-26, 2007
www.congress2007.net ( http://www.congress2007.net/ )

The Purpose of this unique Global Gathering is to foster serious and immediate Dialog, in the hope of maintaining it on a continuing basis thereafter, between all the extant Paradigms/ World-Views/ Interests / Ideologies that have divided the Human World into disparate, and often feuding, Sectarian Groupings. The Dialog will be, thereby, between the varied Polarities instituted by Geography, Gender, Ideology, Ethnicity, Language, Philosophy, Religion, Culture, and Politics (e.g. East-West, Men-Women, Tradition-Modernity, Conservative-Radical, North-South, etc.).
The Object is to locate all possible Areas of Agreement that can serve to foster a World-Wide Affiliation of Peoples who can, while maintaining and respecting Difference, sincerely find Common Cause that will sustain the continued existence of Planetary Life forms under threat today by both Violence and Greed. The Congress will Adopt appropriate Resolutions, both collectively and separately, in all spheres, including Plans for instituting Means, Mechanisms, and Modalities to realize them, in a consilient Spirit of Consensus, and establish the basis for future expansion of the Areas of Mutual Agreement in Ideas, Visions, and Possibilities.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
We are currently soliciting Applications for Participants to enhance the nature of Dialogue at this unique Global Peace Congress to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah from August  24-26, 2007. We have on board outstanding and distinguished Panelists, drawn from all over the world, who will, it is hoped, in a highly personal, dynamic interactive process with invited Participants, arrive at new salves for old global problems.
Whilst Panelists will lead discussions, Participants will have a vital role to play as well in debating and challenging Panelists, with Final Resolutions being a truly Collective Effort of the gathering as a whole. Full details of the Program as well as names of all Attending Panelists may be viewed at www.congress2007.net ( http://www.congress2007.net/ )
At this point we are provisioned for 300 Participants only, selected from around the world. Applications will be reviewed on a first come/first processed basis. The Application form and further details are available on our website. Applicants are asked to indicate their background, their Interest in, and rationale for, participation, and their ability to fund it on their own account. Questions and queries may be addressed to [log in to unmask] .
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many to be proximate with some amazing people, aside from being able to directly help address major issues confronting the world today. We look forward to your participation in this event.

Congress of Planetary Initiatives
Postal Address: Congress2007, P.O. Box 95184, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Phone: (USA) 413-665-2463
Email: [log in to unmask]