Thanks Ilse, disabling the visual text box editor via personal
information worked.

Najib

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ilse Depré
Sent: 05 March 2007 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Discussion board text box - BB6.3

Hello Najib

We have the same issue with IE7 for BB 6.3 (I think it's fixed in 7,
although I'm not sure). The workaround is to add the URL of your
blackboardsite to the trusted sites of IE7, or disabling the visual
text box editor, although I hope that Bb comes with a fix for 6.x too.

Kind regards

--
Ilse Depré
Toledo-team