-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Gamble
Sent: 12 March 2007 11:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SecondLife Problem

Is anyone out there exploring the use of SecondLife? We are beginning to
explore its affordances for education, but coming up against a strange
behaviour within our University network. I should be grateful to hear
from anyone who has any experience of getting it to work without "fading
away".

__
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology
University of Bedfordshire
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Fax (+44)1582 489259 Mob 077 200 686 05 Mobex 6360
Int ext 2260