Dear all,

Anyone interested in starting a London-based discussion and reading group? At the moment, I'm only focusing on the Archives domain, though eventually I'd like to branch out to historians/libarians/curators and museum professionals, etc., as I find myself reading a wide range of articles, etc.

If you're not London-based but are interested, I'm happy to share details of the success/failure rate of this particular venture in due course!

I'm thinking a more light-hearted approach to continuing professional development than the more formal registration scheme, etc. You don't have to be a member of a professional organisation to come along.

First meet up will be 10 April 2007, if that suits. If interested, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
Rachel