Dear Sir.

Greetings from seoul.

My name is Song Jiyoung working for KBS(Korea Broadcasting Systems) that is the national broadcasting company in South Korea. Nowadays I am preparing a TV documentary titled "Noodle Route"(temporary title), which is about the origin and diffusion of noodle.
In my program, I would like to show "how the wheat and noodle move along the Silkroad".
So I have been collecting data about wheat in Near East.
I am wondering where are the most archeologically important site and the preservation of historical remains.
Can you please recommend important places regarding my interest?
Also, is there any team who is excavating wheat, crop, farming, etc in Near East?
If so, please let me know any way that I can contact this team to have an interview about "the origin of wild and growing wheat".

Your help will be so much appreciated.
Looking forward to your favorable reply.

Sincerely,
Jiyoung. song

--
Song, Jiyoung

Researcher ( Food, Wine & Cooking)
Feature Documentary Team

Korean Broadcasting System
18 Youngdeungpo-Gu, KBS TV, Seoul, South Korea

O. 82-2-781-1384
C. 82-16-709-7098
F. 82-2-781-1379

Visit our English Website: http://english.kbs.co.kr/