Prior to going to the conference next week, we were just wondering if anyone else had come up with the same problem that we have recently encountered.

If the student has already received one payment on one band and is then reassessed to another band, the student will receive the full amount of the second band as well as payments already made on the first band. If the Uni does not want the student to receive the full amount plus the original payment then they will need to manually adjust/overide the payment. We are unable to make any adjustment it is up to the HEI.

Many thanks

Jackie

Jackie Langford
Assistant Registrar (Records & Fees)