From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zoe Lorraine Marshall
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Recording of Withdrawal Dates

Dear Cheryl,

At Liverpool Hope, we use the same method as Lynda (below).

Best wishes,
Zoe

Zoe Marshall
Student Records, Team Leader
Registrar's Office
Liverpool Hope University
Tel: 0151 291 3259 (Direct Line)
       0151 291 3900 (Student Records)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Liverpool Hope University accepts no responsibility for this email, its contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use of this email and its attachments.

>>> Lynda Chandler <[log in to unmask]> 15/03/2007 12:32:45 >>>
Dear Cheryl

At Portsmouth we record the last date of attendance on our student
records system which we also use as the effective date in relation to
tuition fee refunds.

Regards

Lynda

Lynda Chandler
Senior Registrar
Student Administration Division
Academic Registry
University of Portsmouth
02392843278

>>> "HARPER, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]> 15/03/2007 11:10 >>>
Dear Colleagues

I would be interested to hear if other Institutions record multiple
dates in respect of withdrawals ie: last date of attendance and date
of
notification of withdrawal, and also which date is used in relation to
tuition fee refunds.

Currently we record only the last date of attendance on our Student
Records System, however, our Refund Policy states that the date of
receipt of the notification is deemed to be the effective date of
withdrawal in relation ! to any refund that may be due.

Many Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl Harper
Income Manager
Finance and Planning
University of Gloucestershire
Tele: 01242 714232
Fax:  01242 714403
email:  [log in to unmask]

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this
e-mail?