From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Tout
Sent: 05 March 2007 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Impact Assessment toolkit

Dear All,

I am currently creating a questionnaire to be used by staff when impact assessing their policies and practices.  Rather than start from scratch I wondered if any other similar HE organisation would mind sharing their impact assessment tool?

Regards,

Lyn

Lynda Tout

Equality & Diversity Co-ordinator

The College of St Mark & St John

Plymouth

Direct Line: (01752) 636775

Extn: 3075

The College of St Mark & St John

Derriford Road Plymouth PL6 8BH

Phone 01752 636700 Web marjon.ac.uk
Principal: Professor David Baker

A Church of England College Founded in 1840

The College of St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239