From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michelle Holliday
Sent: 02 March 2007 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: supporting disabled staff

Hi,

As part of our DES action plan we are reviewing how we support disabled staff & their managers within the University.
I'd be interested in finding out how other universitys are managing this & would be especially interested to know if there are any universities where support for disabled staff & students is managed by one team.

I'm happy to collate & circulate any responses I get.

Many thanks
Michelle