Hi Jodi, I'm not delurking because I did that ages ago, but just saying hi. I'm also at Melbourne Uni doing a Grad Dip in Classics and Archaeology. I'm mainly interested in ancient pagan religions in the Mediterranean.  I'm also a popular writer on modern Witchcraft. I presume you've done Charles Zika's excellent Witches and Witch-Hutning subject? Isn't he fabulous?

~Caroline Tully.

Date:    Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:53:55 +1100
From:    Jodi Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: delurk.

OK. If it's time to delurk, and someone from Monash has beaten me to it
(local joke) - I am currently working on a PhD at the University of
Melbourne which is looking at witchcraft and witches in nineteenth centur=
literature - and first person accounts of female spiritualists - Annie
besant, Geogina Weldon, Louisa Lowe and all. And writing a novel set in
Melbourne and London's East End in the nineteenth century.

And have worked circle rituals in the Southern Hemisphere, for the record.

Hello all.

Jodi Gallagher