Hi Folks

We (Daved Barry and John Churchley and I) have captured the recent email
discussions on artists and managers and posted them on the AACORN
website.  The reasons for doing this are first to preserve the
discussions in an accessible format and second to offer them for
interested people not yet part of the network.

In posting these summaries we were a little concerned that by taking
this step we might stifle the spontaneous nature of email discussion.
These concerns were outweighed by the nature of the rich conversations
and the need to preserve these ideas for future reference.  We have
taken out all the interpersonal stuff and have slightly edited the text
where the language has needed attention.

To find the summaries go to the website http://www.aacorn.net/ and
select the 'research' link.  The top heading on that page 'Email
Digests' contains the two most recent conversations in PDF format.

Cheers

Ralph Bathurst