Re: networks (OOPS this was for AACORN, not just Daved!)
WOW! Sounds like someone ought to bring all these folks together and form one arts based Academy of Arts-Based Management!

Just kidding! I think you are one of a very few people who could have brought all this to one page, Daved! Now the question is how do we create some kind of linkage outside of your remarkable brain?

A single observation. Notice that this seems to exist outside what Steve Linstead (http://www.linstead.net/)  and others once labeled NATO - the North American Theory of Organizations -- in a paper for ANZAM (The Australia/New Zealand Academy of Management) that was loosely titled "After Us There's Only Penguins" but I'm not sure one can trust a bloke with his own domain name!

After us there are only penguins!
Chris

In light of the last comments on the Academy Arts and Art Underground, I got thinking more about Gökçe¹s questions below. I answered privately, but maybe it would be interesting to see what our various networks look like (the ones more dedicated to art, aesthetics, and design). I think we have quite a few actually, some of them overlapping a lot, but others more loosely connected (which according to the network research means that we are much better off‹more creative happenings). Here¹s my list, starting from aacorn and working outwards:

Aacorn
Arts and Management Conference Network (Ceri, Ian, Jane, Steve Linstead)
Aesthetics Conference (Pierre and Antonio)
Borl network (Miha)
Center for Art and Leadership (CBS‹Ole Fogh Kirkeby and Peter Hanke, Denmark)
Leadership and Culture program at BI (Donatella De Paoli, Norway)
NUROPE
IMAGINE (at CBS‹Denmark)
Banff Center (Nick Nissley‹Canada)
LAICS and the Creative Alliance (Lotte Darso, Hilde, Susanne Kandrup‹Denmark)
CATS (Paul Levy‹UK)
Creative Leaps (John Cimino NY)
Org Theater Network (Steve Taylor, David Boje, Stefan Meisiek  . . . )
Org Design Network (Lucy Kimbell . . . Oxford)
SCOS
BCG Network‹Ted Buswick (East Coast)
Center for Creative Leadership (?)

I know there are many I can¹t think of off the top of my head, but it¹s a pretty dispersed list, which tends to confirm Steve¹s last email. If you can think of others, please post them! D