I think people these days are more likely to be registered and not attend
lectures...

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Bradley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 March 2007 08:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Apropos of nothing in particular......

At 21:57 04/03/2007, you wrote:
>Amongst the likes of Isaac Newton, Wittgenstein, Milton, Bertrand Russell,
>and Lord Byron, Trinity College Cambridge also produced Vanessa
>
>Robert

The idea that Trinity "produced" Wittgenstein is an interesting
point.  He did return later and more formally, but his early contact
(though not in undergraduate years by any normal conception) was with
Russell.  He seems to have been able to attend lectures without being
enrolled / registered / paying fees or anything else.  Can people
still do that?

Who produced thee or me?

Julian