Hi Stephen,

Thanks for this. So this appears to work from inside Imperial as
non-Atlas user and outside Imperial as an Atlas user but not for Rodney
as an Atlas user from Canada (where it seems to stall at "GRAM Job
submission successful"). Yet, it is only at our site that this fails for
Rod. I am at a loss, does anybody have any thoughts/suggestions?

All the best,
david