I can’t think of anything in particular that may cause problems.  I would suggest contacting the authors of the other software to see if it is possible that it does not handle square images, or images with dimensions that are not a power of two.

Best regards,

John

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Sarnelli
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] normalized images with SPM

Hi,

I am using SPM2.  There is not problem to open the file w*.img with SPM, I think that the Bas Gan is not compatible with the NIFTI format.

Is there difference any between the r*.img file and w*.img files from the point of view of Analyze file? Because I am able to open the first one but not the second one with Bas Gan.

Thanks in advance!

anna