Dear SPM5 users

I have been trying to do the 3D source reconstruction on the mae_eeg
dataset from the SPM homepage. I have some problems with building the
model. It seems that I have succeeded the MRI normalization step, since
the file amri_vbm_inv_sn_1.mat is generated.
The problem arises when I’m asked to ”Select inner-skull bin mask”. Here I
should choose amri_iskull.img, right?
I have tried just to close the window and the next thing I’m asked for, is
to ”Select scalp bin mask”. Is it the amri_oscalp.img I should choose here?

The main problem is that I can’t find the amri_iskull.img and
amri_oscalp.img on my computer. Do someone know what I’m doing wrong?

I really hope that someone can help me :-)

Thanks,
Carsten

PS. This is what I have done step by step

- Added the path to SPM5 and all its subdirectories.

- Created fid_eeg.mat, fid_mri.mat, sensors_orig.mat, and
headshape_orig.mat with the script create_fid_files.m. (I have deleted the
first 6 lines in sensors.pol and the first 3 lines in headshape.pol since
these coordinates corresponded to the fiducials in the create_fid_files.m.
Is it wrong to do this?)

- 3D source reconstruction: Loaded the mae_eeg.mat with the user interface
and pushed the button “Meshes”.

- Selected “amri.img,1”. The “amri_vbm_inv_sn_1.mat”, “amri_vbm_sn_1.mat“,
c1amri.img”, “c2amri.img”, “c3amri.img”, and “mamri.img” was generated.

- And then I was asked “Select inner-skull bin mask”

Before I was asked to select the inner-skull bin mask the following was
printed in Command Window:

ans =

           sMRI: [1x73 char]
         nobias: [1x72 char]