Dear In Kang:

All the text you see is in a series of files called spm_config_*
However, it is not in a easy to read format in the files since it is broken up by formatting
symbols, etc. Still you could copy the text and save it as you wish.

I also suggesting that you look at the fine manual pages in the spm/man directory.

Darren