Hi Stephen,

In my previous life I used to do different kinds of web based
applications for NGO's and university departments. For surveys I used
a commercial product called Survey Monkey (http://
www.surveymonkey.com/), it is the best tool I found for doing quick
on-line surveys. It is also relatively easy to use. Pro subscription
is USD 19.95.

All best,

Mika Lassander
Religious Studies, The Open University