Dear Colleagues

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

I write to remind you that the 4th LDHEN Symposium: “How do Students Engage with Learning?” and the inaugural meeting of the Association for Learning Development in H.E. (ALDinHE) will be held at Bournemouth University on 12th April 2007.

For a symposium registration pack and/or ALDinHE membership application details, email Johanna at [log in to unmask]. The fee is £60 for the day.

Keynote Speaker: Professor Ron Barnett of the Institute of Education, London University. Workshop sessions will explore themes relating to student engagement with learning.

See our website for further details, including workshop themes and to download a conference information pack and registration form: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/ldhen

We would be grateful if you could pass on, or print and display the attached flyer.

Best wishes

John Hilsdon

On behalf of the LDHEN Steering Group

John Hilsdon