Dear All

The 2007 dates for Records Management I are:

London - 18th May
Manchester - 12th June
London - 13th June
Belfast - 29th October

For Records Management II, the dates are:

Manchester - 26th June
London - 27th June
London - 2nd October
Belfast - 30th October

Further details are available at:
http://privacydataprotection.co.uk/training/#records

Best regards.

Lisa Souza
Privacy & Data Protection
Tel: +44 (0) 845 226 5723  Fax: +44 (0) 870 137 7871
www.privacydataprotection.co.uk

Privacy & Data Protection publishes both Privacy & Data Protection journal
www.pdpjournal.com and Freedom of Information journal www.foij.com -
invaluable sources of news, articles and guidance for all those who work in
the field of data protection, privacy and freedom of information.

Privacy & Data Protection Limited hosts two major annual UK events - the
Annual Data Protection Compliance Conference & Workshop Series
www.pdpconference.com and the Annual Freedom of Information Conference &
Workshop Series www.foiconference.com

Details of our Data Protection training courses in London, Manchester,
Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast, can be found at
www.pdpworkshops.com

Details of our Freedom of Information Workshops at various UK locations are
listed at www.foiworkshops.co.uk