I was member of the TNA team who tested Fabasoft in January last year (my
name appears on the TNA report as Lucia Filimon). I would advise you to
read this report, as someone of the list suggested.
In short, from all EDRMS I tested with the TNA, Fabasoft was the least
user-friendly piece of software I came across. To complete a task, the
user needed to undertake far too many actions. The action of capturing and
declaring a document took five or six clicks. Other EDRMS let you do this
in one or two clicks. The amount of time spent was too high and the
complexity would wear down even an experienced EDRMS user.
On the other hand it was nicely designed.