Dear all

The British Red Cross collects stories from members of the public who have benefited from its services. These stories are then kept as case studies for marketing purposes and are used in our websites, leaflets and presentations. I have been asked to draft an agreement between the organisation and the beneficiary which formalises the ways in which we can use the personal information contained in these stories - ie which optimises our ability to re-use the stories over time - while acknowledging our responsibilities under DPA. Essentially a sort of model release form is needed which the beneficiary can sign. We have one of these for photographic images, but not one for case studies. Does anyone have anything similar they would be willing to share with me, and any ideas about the retention period which should be applied to these case studies?

Any help gratefully received.

Tamsin Bookey
Records manager
British Red Cross

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl