Dear All,

We have just started running a science book club at our venue, Science
Oxford. Science Oxford is a cultural centre for science in Oxford, where we
run science events for the general public, with an emphasis on using a
variety of approaches to engage people in science, for example science
comedy, dance and drama. The aim of our science book club is provide another
forum to discuss science and its position in society and literature.

Within the book club we are experimenting with different formats and topics
etc and were wondering if any list members had any experience of running or
attending science book clubs which they could share?

If anyone would like to know more about our science book club please contact
us (details below) or visit www.oxtrust.org.uk/whatson/

Thanks in advance,

Best wishes,

Sarah Richardson