From: Caleb Cluff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 January 2007 23:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Late snap - apologies...

Am I so graceless, unable to see
at the first cautious whisper of rain,

how the gum offers slight green gossip,

how the dung beetle, anthracite teardrop,
goes about his task without myth,

how your eternal face fell
as we left the room.

Caleb Cluff
Majorca 31/1/07

==
The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential
and
may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only
for
the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email
or
any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not
represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.
Before
opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's liability is
limited to resupplying any email and attachments
==