I'd love to see your course list, Doug--thank you, and
I wish I could take a course like yours. However, it
would be hard for me, as usual, to avoid the "Zizak
problem" of staying on text. No matter what I see/read
of the "reimaginings of _Dracula_, I eventually end up
back with Stoker and, in my Signet Classic edition,
the fine introduction by Leonard Woolf.

Now, we'd better get back to poetry, as Joe has gently
suggested, and leave other things to the "shadow
world" of the back channel.

Candice

My great hope in making this story public is that it
will find at least one reader who will understand it
for what it actually is: a cri de coeur. To you,
perceptive reader, I bequeath my history.
(Elizabeth Kostova)