not malicious; significantly wry maybe? ;) I took no offense, & I'm
not quite sure what Candice was upset about; sure, Tad (who I didn't
realise was TheOldMole, was confused!) could have initiated a
discussion on why or why not non-subtle metapoetry is a comfortable
phenomenon to people -- but so could I. if that was a defense, Candice
["Caddy. Caddy. Caddy." -- Faulkner]*, thank you in any case.

*heh
KS