The original, sadly, is beyond me.... But Reynolds - and Mandelstam -
both quote the poem extensively in English and Italian, so us
barbarians can get a feel for what Dante's doing with the original
language. Reynolds uses the Sayers translation, as I suppose she
would, which strikes me as serviceable and faithful, but somehow
doesn't have the vim of others.

All the best