I have a lot of time for love. But I hate Valentine's Day. Probably
it's sour grapes. The only Valentines I've ever had are from my kids.
On the other hand, if someone gave me a Cheekly Li'l Devil or a pink
elephant with "I love U" written on it, I'd probably never speak to
them again.

Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au
Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com
Home page: http://www.alisoncroggon.com