Jon Corelis wrote:
> Allen Ginsberg  (heard read and went to his reception)
> Kenneth Koch  (heard read)
> Basil Bunting   (heard read, and he gave me some wine)
> Gregory Corso  (heard read and he autographed a book)
> Bob Kaufman  (well actually I just bought him a beer once if that counts)

C. K. Williams--pretended to talk but had his guard up more than Rocky
Marciano
Stephen Dunn--a prince
C. D. Wright--opened my mind and poured in a recipe to really cook the
darkness
Hal Sirowitz--gave the impression of being dead from the neck up

Ken

--
Ken Wolman					rainermaria.typepad.com

"For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I
was afraid of is come unto me.  I was not in safety, neither had I
rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came."