Thank you! Thank you! That was great - and he actually had their
co-operation, something I couldn't quite achieve. It would have been good to
record the traffic ...

I am now back in Linfen so my computer connection, while it is slower, is
FREE <g> so I got to download and listen at will. I'll investigate the man
more.

Thanks again, Barry.

Andrew