Browsers - IE, Opera or Firefox - can display the same page
differently. I'm using the latest version of firefox, and I can see
Stephen's pages fine.

I'm guessing that you're using an older version of a browser. Is that true?

Roger

--
My Stuff: http://www.badstep.net/
"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious." Oscar Wilde