Hello,

I suppose that it is actually not such a complex thing to create
models that average and anticipate based on what is already known...
(e.g. the norm, what is accepted and even desired within a
monochromatic cultural landscape)

What I imagine is more difficult is to derive expression from
constantly changing parameters, such as would be the case if the
problem space were to include the diversity of human cultures.

Regards,

Lily

-------------------------------------
õõ	õ		õ			õ