Distinguished collegues,

Our faculty is currently in discussion on the topic of the length and depth
of a masters level thesis. My personal belief is the paper can/should be at
the 10,000-20,000 word level, with all proper citations, et al.
I'm interested in your thoughts on this subject, what should be it's length
and breadth, perhaps how it contrasts with the doctoral dissertation, and if
possible, how you would consider it within a graphic design curriculum. Any
supporting documents or research would be greatly appreciated.
Offlist, or in this venue is fine,

Patrick Hogan
Savannah College of Art and Design