Hi James

I had experience of this whereby H&S withheld the Riddor report - i advised safety as i was seeing the person
on account of a work related accident/incident and that the employee was over the three day rule that clarification of dates
etc would be helpful and nature of injury.

He was not keen for this- however, once explained why and that it was for the intents and purposes of the assessment he was fine.

hope this is helpful