With this particular H&S advisor it is the norm and not just with me but all predecessors

JB

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of tess davidson
Sent: 19 February 2007 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Accident Investigations

James,

Has (s)he explained why you are being excluded from the loop and is this an isolated incident?  In my (albeit limited) experience, OH and H&S seem to be on the same side.  Is there another agenda here?

Regards,
Tess

James Beresford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning all.
Back to the grind and OH subjects….
Has anyone ever come across a situation where, in the process of dealing with a client who has been injured at work, the Health & Safety Advisor has refused to make available to the OHA or OHP the Accident Investigation report?
I'm approaching IOSH directly over this but just interested to know if this has happened to anyone on the list?

With kind regards,

James Beresford RN(A) RSCPHN CMIOSH MIIRSM
Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner
Occupational Health Advisor
Human Resources
Brunel University
Uxbridge
Middlesex
UB8 3PH
Tel internal: 67219
Tel external: 01895 267219

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH
For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net
Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

Tess Davidson (OHA)
New BBC Scotland, PQ
40, Pacific Quay  G51 1DA
0141 427 7823

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.