With this particular H&S advisor it is the norm and not just with me but
all predecessors

JB

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of tess davidson
Sent: 19 February 2007 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Accident Investigations

James,

Has (s)he explained why you are being excluded from the loop and is this
an isolated incident?  In my (albeit limited) experience, OH and H&S
seem to be on the same side.  Is there another agenda here?

Regards,
Tess

	James Beresford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

		Good morning all.
		Back to the grind and OH subjects....
		Has anyone ever come across a situation where, in the
process of dealing with a client who has been injured at work, the
Health & Safety Advisor has refused to make available to the OHA or OHP
the Accident Investigation report?
		I'm approaching IOSH directly over this but just
interested to know if this has happened to anyone on the list?

		With kind regards,

		James Beresford RN(A) RSCPHN CMIOSH MIIRSM
		Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner
		Occupational Health Advisor
		Human Resources
		Brunel University
		Uxbridge
		Middlesex
		UB8 3PH
		Tel internal: 67219
		Tel external: 01895 267219

		FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:
		For Occupational Health jobs, go to
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net
		Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in
UK at http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

Tess Davidson (OHA)
New BBC Scotland, PQ
40, Pacific Quay  G51 1DA
0141 427 7823

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out
more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/championships/games/*ht
tp://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk/> . Plus: play
games and win prizes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before
replying.

For list archives and documents, go to