Risk assessment.....would show that aids should be used...

James

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Gail Collins
Sent: 14 February 2007 09:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] employing people of certain height

Hello list
Can anyone tell me what you think of the idea of employing people of a
certain height because if they're too short they wont be able to lift
boxes onto the top row of the pallet.(about 6 feet from the floor) I was
always under the impression that the job should be adapted to the
employee not the other way around? I have carried out a general search
and HSE search but cant find anything that supports this.
I look forward to the responses

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/