From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Alison Wilbur
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] legal obligations when withdrawing a screening or surveillance program

Hi All

Please can anyone help!  As a business we are now changing the service
provision to employees.  Health surveillance programs such as skin
surveillance, and hearing assessments, and lifestyle programs such as
cholesterol monitoring and review of blood pressure are being withdrawn.
Where there are abnormal results do I have a legal obligation to inform
the employee directly to the change in service and advise them to make
arrangements for review by their GP.  Do this also apply to those
employees who were being reviewed due to the impact of a medical
condition or injury (whether occupational or not)by the occupational
health physician regarding workplace adjustments or rehabilitation
programs.

Anybody any idea where I can acquire such information if nobody has the
details?

Thanks
Alison