  From: N. Rostami
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Medical confidentiality scenarios

  You may want to look up the literature on Whistleblowing- Tracey Cook's case
  which was published on Occupational Health almost 18 months ago. She was
  dismissed unfairly for informing NMC of the breach in confidentiality
  resulted by the employers accessing the OH records without prior consent
  from the employee concerned. Following a tribunal, it was concluded that she
  was dismissed unfairly and the employee in question is now suing the
  employers for breach of confidentiality...