Hi Chris
It is nice to hear that you are on the mend.
I don't envey your task - it is a bit like being back at uni!!
Surely this research has been done previously somewhere - or are they asking you to do itafresh?

Hope they have given you a big pay rise for your trouble!

Best wishes
Anne

Chris Baldwin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning everyone. Having just returned to work after long term sick leave, I beg the groups' indulgence if this has been covered before.
I have been tasked with researching the effectiveness of a health promotion programme and its effect on sickness absence and morale within an organisation. My health needs assessment carried out previously was on obesity so am starting from scratch. This organisation is an NHS trust of 6500 employees and we are considering at this early stage, a package that would include questionnaire, lifestyle checks and possible cholesterol, BP checks etc, 1 to 1 interviews and individual programmes for the staff member attending. Pointers in the right direction in relation to evidence as well other organisations experiences and comments would be most welcome.
I can also be contacted off group at [log in to unmask]
Thank you
Chrissie Baldwin

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and  privileged
information.  If you are not  the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute  information in
this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message  has  gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your
co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.